Teko Merino Hiking Socks Medium Cushion Storm - Mens
The Teko Merino Crew Hiking Socks feature a crew height cut so they fit great with any four season or higher hiking boot. This sock has a medium weight thickness around the foot so you benefit from cushioning, comfort and wicking properties without too much bulk or warmth. Perfect for walking and hiking in the spring, summer, autumn and winter months.
Our responsibly sourced merino Sinergi fibre wicks moisture and is very comfortable and durable. Seamless toes, arch brace, anatomical Y-heel. A cushioned foot bed under the foot provides excellent comfort and performance. The wool is shrink resistant and dyed with non-toxic dyes. Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
Teko hiking sock features
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Lycra holding rib for superior comfort and support
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Air mesh on top of foot for breathability
- Medium cushioning around the entire foot and the leg
- Seamless toe and anatomical heel
- Elasticated arch support
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
35% Merino Wool, 35% Recycled Polyester, 28% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your Teko hiking socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry