Teko Merino Expedition Sock - Extra Heavy Cushion - Mens - Char
Our Merino wool wicks moisture and is naturally anti-microbial. Great for cold weather activities walking, hiking and trekking in boots. Our unique Achilles Wrap System design combined with anatomical Y-heel delivers superior comfort and performance. Heavy merino cushioning surrounds the foot and the lower calf in this sock. Our merino wool is from South America. The Merino Wool is shrink resistant.
Our Teko Expedition weight boot socks are made from merino wool on a special knitting machine and designed so we get as much merino wool as possible next to your skin. The insulating properties of merino and in particular this sock is incredible. They are designed for use in extremely cold conditions such as Himalayan and Arctic expeditions. These socks have been to the Arctic, Antarctic, Greenland, Nepal, Himalayas, Pakistan, Mongolia, Siberia, Alaska, the Alps and winter mountaineering in Scotland. They have quite simply been there, done that!
Teko Expedition sock features
- Our heaviest weight merino wool sock for the most extreme conditions
- Extra-Heavy cushioning all around the foot and the leg
- Top of the calf in height
- Anatomical Y-heel
- Elastic arch support and ankle band for added comfort
- Extra reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Bluesign certified merino wool – www.bluesign.com
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
76% Merino Wool, 22% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry