Teko Exodus Medium Hiking Socks - Aqua - Women's
The Teko's Exodus sock is a medium weight cushioned sock, made from a combination of Merino Wool, recycled ocean waste and elastane. This multi-activity sock has run across deserts, salt flats through glens and over mountain ranges. This sock has biked across the continents and walked to Everest base camp. It can take everything you throw it and more. This is a multi-activity sock on steroids! It incorporates our latest technology, the Ripple System, which speeds up drying and increases comfort and our Achilles Wrap System for improved fit and comfort.
Teko Trail sock features
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Achilles Wrap System for superior fit and comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- The Ripple System for greater breathability and evaporation.
- Performs well in a variety of temperatures
- Light cushioning
- Seamless toe and anatomical heel
- Asymmetric fit
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
30% Merino Wool, 30% Recycled Polyester, 38% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry